The e-Commerce, Distance Selling and Digital VAT Directives will entry into force as from July 1st, 2021, in order to allow Businesses to comply beforehand.
Our webinar will highlight most of the new features provided by these directives, which aim in particular to secure and simplify the collection of VAT on Internet sales and to facilitate the VAT taxation on Digital and standard services within the European Union.
This complimentary presentation will include notably the following topics:
- New VAT rules applicable to certain import distance sales
- New VAT regime for distance selling via marketplaces
- New VAT regime for intra-Community distance selling of goods (B2C)
- New centralized system for declaring and collecting VAT due in the Member States of consumption
- Extension of the Mini One Stop Shop (MOSS) as a full OSS for all kind of distance selling and services both Digital and standard services
This webinar will be presented by David Hirsch and Andréa Lopes, both lawyers specialized in VAT and indirect taxation at BDO Avocats.