Discover the third issue of the BDO Avocats newsletter, entirely focused on tax news.
In this monthly newsletter, you will find news articles as well as an expert advice written by one of our tax partners.
In this month's issue:
- Management package | Income from exercising stock options or selling shares to be taxed as a capital gain if not essentially deriving from the beneficiary’s employment duties
- Sales of a primary residence not considered property dealing
- ‘Pacte Dutreil’ extended to equipped business rentals: will furnished residential rentals be next?
- Clarification on VAT deductibility for property dealers in light of the ‘assimilation’ principle
- Recent commentary on Section 123 bis of the French tax code as regards trusts
- Tax Credit: Green industry
- EXPERT ADVICE: Employee share schemes with an international dimension: what you know