- Individual Labor Relationships (employment contracts, employment law/HR "hotline" assistance, dismissal, termination by mutual agreement, settlement negotiations, etc.).
- Collective Labor Relationships (collective negotiations, relations with staff representatives and trade unions, professional elections, DUER (single administrative document for occupational hazard prevention), BDES (economic and social database), working time, relations with the labor inspectorate, etc.).
- Litigation in Labor and Social Security Law (in particular litigation in cases of alleged “inexcusable fault” and with the so-called URSSAF, i.e. Social Security Contribution Collection Office)
- Business reorganization and restructuring (collective lay-off plan, voluntary redundancy plan, collective terminations by mutual agreement, downsizing, transfer of employees, quantified cost estimate)
- Labor law support for corporate transactions (due diligence and employment law-related audits, information/consultation procedure with staff representatives, economic memorandum etc.).
- Status of executives/managing directors (employment contracts, negotiation of termination package, remuneration, delegation of powers, choice of status etc.)
- Discrimination, Harassment, Occupational Health and Safety
- Providing legal support to foreign groups hiring employees on French territory (advice on the status of employees and more generally on the rules governing French employment contracts, drafting of employment contracts, assistance with the registration formalities to the public bodies and health insurance bodies in collaboration with our BDO payroll & HR team, etc.)
- Supporting companies in their international employee mobility projects on an Employment law standpoint
- Advice, assistance, drafting and compliance with French Employment law of remuneration policies
- Assistance to companies in disputes concerning the breach of non-competition obligations, unfair competition practices, unlawful poaching of employees, violation of business secrecy
- Assistance to companies for issues relating to the reclassification of self-employed contracts as employment contracts and more generally on issues of concealed employment, illegal supply of employees and illegal subcontracting of labor
- Accompanying groups within the framework of operations giving rise to an automatic or conventional transfer of employees
- Assisting French subsidiaries of international groups in implementing compliance policies (data protection and privacy issues), including preparation of computer and Internet use policies, business codes of conduct and whistleblowing procedures
- Supporting companies in the context of control by the URSSAF, i.e. the body responsible for collecting social related contributions